Miss A, just 8 months ago.....

And here is she now! WOW, where did that round-faced, short, semi-quiet, mild tempered girl go??
Miss A, you have a lot of spark, imagination, creativity and your voice tends to be a little loud at times. *You amaze me with your memory and how you can verbalize the most detailed stories and with such emotion behind them.
*Anticipating what you will say next is my favorite and sometimes not so favorite thing.
*Along with your legs, your appetite has grown. You surprise us with what you will eat most days and I should be taking advantage of this more than I have been!
*You wear your heart on your sleeve. It breaks my heart to see that look in your eyes when all I want to do is help make you stronger.
*While at pre-school this year you became confident with your shapes, colors, recognition of your name and how to have a great time playing with your friends. The only thing you brought home that I am sure was not in the lesson plan was "hey Mom, look at my big back porch", pointing to your bottom with a big ol' grin on your face...... I guess I should count my blessing as this one I could at least laugh at.
*I can not wait to watch you learn all there is to learn this summer and be right along side you while you soak it all in!
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow? I love looking back at pictures; you just don't notice it when you're with them every day.
P.S. I love her super-blonde hair! I kind of have a thing for toe heads. :)
Where is that precious newborn girl from Okinawa!!! She is adorable!
Post a Comment