Monday, October 13, 2008

Botanical Gardens

On Monday a group of us headed to a Botanical Gardens for the morning.  It was pretty neat to see all of the different flowers and trees that grow on this island.  I guess I was enjoying looking at it all more than taking pictures as I realize I do not have any up close of them.  (Sorry).  Here are a few that I did manage to snap along the way.   


                            As  you can see, Addison was enjoying herself.


Just a reminder, do not throw things in the water.  Not sure if you can see the tear in the kids eye or not, but what a dramatic effect ehh.


Well, I said a 'group' did I not! Here we are.  We even got a group discount at the ticket counter, how funny is that!



Just a fun picture to end the day, after we got home I started laundry and what better way to bring both Addison and the laundry downstairs other than together in the basket.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little 'Darling' keeps getting cuter and cuter!

The Blake Family said...

What a great place the botanical garedens is. I believe we went like 3 times while we were there. I love the last picture...all those cute pregnant ladies that you will be able to give great advice to!!