Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Saying 'HI" to Dad

As most of you know, Brad is gone for a little while back in the states.  We have been able to Skype a little together so he can see Addison and she can attempt to see him.  Today Brad and I were talking on the computer but Addison gets a little camera shy and did not say much.  Of course as soon as we sign off and I set her down, she starts to ramble.  So here ya go Dad, your little girl telling it like it is over here in Okinawa.  For all you other viewers, I hope you enjoy it as well.


                 

3 comments:

Jan said...

Is she just not the cutest baby you have ever seen?!
No doubt about it!
Just got home from Texas...this was a nice greeting to start our day.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Love,
Illinois Grandma Jan

Unknown said...

One week and counting!! Can't wait to hear that in person:)

Anonymous said...

I think we've got a little monkey on our hand! Love the video, thanks Ang!